I always try to motivate myself with the challenge and desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
Solution-focused Senior Electrical Engineer with over 6 years proven International professional experience (Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering). Successful Metering and Energy Management with in-depth expertise in planning, operations, services, applications, solutions, billing analysis, data handling, data analysis and technical support; Proven project and client management skills, directing/executing, monitoring and control of technical projects and teams. Project delivery is focussed on servicing clients and project partners to the highest standards, these include; Saudi Electricity Company (SEC), British Power International (BPI), Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Saudi ARAMCO, Landis+Gyr, CEWE Instruments and Woosun Electric Korea.
Key Engineering Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrated project engineering, smart metering and energy management experience
· Technical expertise with in-depth knowledge of International and Australian codes and standards (Metering systems, communications and methodologies, IQMS, OH&S/WH&S).
· Exceptional skills in billing and network/metering data analysis for smart consumption and cost reduction.
· Excellent knowledge of process re-engineering methodologies for improving processes.
· Proven high-level analytical, leadership and commercial acumen skills to innovative solutions.
· Excellent problem solution management and process improvement for smart metering and energy management systems and services.
· Highly effective team skills working with multi-disciplinary groups.
· Excellent oral, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
· Advanced IT skills; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Metering Software/IT Systems
Selected Engineering Career Achievements
· Awarded “Most promising Engineer and Best Employee of the Year”.
· Played a pivotal role in transforming a conventional manufacturing and trading company into a complete solutions provider without further investment.
· Increased metering and energy management business opportunities by 20-30% by sourcing new business partners (meters, accessories and software providers) to achieve better systems whilst reducing costs.
· Developed initiatives collaborating with other departments to increase company revenue from AUD$50m to AUD$75m per year.
· Secured 80-90% of quoted metering and energy management projects by proposing multiple solutions.
· Demonstrated experience in many metering and energy management software along with successful collaboration with software developers and vendors for complex system integration and implementation.
· Successfully led several metering and energy management projects (valued in excess of AUD$5m). Each project was a part of a mega construction project (value ranging from AUD$50m to AUD$500m).
· Key team member of tendering process winning majority of the tenders quoted for.
· Successfully outsourced and implemented new testing and calibration machinery and equipment to meet increased panel meter production (improved production capacity by 30-40%)
Expertise in Smart Metering and Energy Management, Project Engineering and Management, Panel Metering, Internal Auditing (IQMS Certified), Material Planning, Manufacturing Processes and Procedures, Technical Sales, Client and Vendor Management